Comply with the Commission's Delegated Regulation (EU) 2017/1926 of 31 May 2017, complementing European Parliament and Council Directive 2010/40/EU on the provision of EU-wide multimodal travel information services, in conjunction with a partner or the IMT
Duration: 48 months(1 jan. 2018 a 31 Dec. 2021)
Funding: Portugal Programme Support Action (PSA) | CEF- Transport Sector(100%)
Partners: Coordinator: IMT; Implementing bodies: AMP, ARMIS; Gismedia; TransporLis
- Accelerating the implementation of the provision of multimodal travel information services in the EU - Priority Action A of Directive 2010/40/EU (ITS Directive - Intelligent Transport Systems).
- Contribute to multimodal door-to-door travel by defining the necessary measures for greater integration of the different modes.
- Provide access to public transport data in interoperable European formats (at national access points - NAP) and access to the results of a multimodal travel planner at local, regional and national level.
- Promote the development of ITS for multimodal and interoperable reserves that ensure a robust and efficient European transport system.
More information about the project: Apresentacao H2G.pdf
Transporlis objectives by participating in this project:
- Anticipate the availability in NeTEx format of the static information of transporlis associated operators. according to the national profile that will be defined under How2Go.
Ensure the alignment of the multimodal transporlis travel information system with European regulations, participating as “implementing body” of this CEF project, coordinated by IMT.
- Keep all members abreast of the developments of the How2GO Project and what is being seen in this context at European and national level.